RETRACTABLE LOW SWIMMING POOL ENCLOSURES
Before installing pool cover
Pool is open to the elements leading to heat loss, insects and falling debris requiring regular maintenance. Need to over winter pool or spa.
After installing pool cover
Transform your swimming pool with a telescopic pool enclosure. Reduce heating costs and cleaning time and enjoy your pool at anytime during the year.
Request a free survey
Telescopic or retractable swimming pool enclosures offer you and your family protection from inclement weather conditions, with the flexibility of being able to enjoy the outdoors when weather permits. Retractable pool enclosures can transform outdoor living spaces. They afford you the benefits of an indoor sunroom with the flexibility of being able to enjoy the outdoors as well in favourable weather.
We design, supply and fit made to measure retractable pool enclosures throughout the UK. We have been installing swimming pool enclosures in the UK for more than 25 years.
We offer a range of high-quality products. Our main enclosures are exclusive to us and manufactured by Azenco (France) and Aluna (Poland). We also have other exclusive economy products. If the products we offer are of interest, we would suggest a free site survey to discuss your options.
Retractable Pool Enclosures Gallery
Our customers benefit from the following
- Reduced heating costs (some customers do not heat their swimming pool from May to September and maintain temperatures high enough to swim.
- Better performance with roof being twin walled polycarbonate as applicable.
- Reduced chemical costs – as glazing UV treated less chemical burn off.
- Less time spent on keeping the pool clean – up to 95% less.
- Increased ambient temperature by trapping solar heat, even on cloudy days
- Protection from harmful
effects of UV rays
- Minimised exposure to
insects and reduce the risk of insect bites
- Ensured safety of
children and pets when closed and locked with child-proof locking
- Can be connected to
- Do not need to over-winter
pool or spa - can be used ALL YEAR if needed
- Made to measure
products and bespoke.
(Subject to normal wear & tear locked down when closed)
Because we cover the UK and give long guarantees, we offer quality in all aspects of product and fitting as we want to have as few service calls as possible.
- Guarantees for the installation - 10 years
- 10 Years for structural frame
- Wind 100 k/h load snow 45 k/m2
- Glazing - Polycarbonate and glass (Not breakage) with a 15-year warranty.
- All polycarbonate used is UV protected and hailstone resistant
- 15 – year warranty on powder coating.
- Our economy enclosures we offer a 5-year guarantee and slatted safety covers 3 – year guarantee – Motorisation all with a 2 – year guarantee.
When comparing companies that supply low swimming pool enclosures, please note that although the enclosures appear to look the same there are many differences in quality of construction, design & build. Also, many companies now import their product from a European Supplier who will also send European Fitters with their product to install. That offers issues should there be problems in the future.
ALL products we offer unless Supply Only will be fitted by our own fitters, we operate directly with customers and do not use salespeople so there are no misunderstandings – ALL our work is covered with Public Liability Assurance as it should be.
Please be advised that a Retractable Pool Enclosure, whether high a pool enclosure or a low pool enclosure, is not a temporary building and is subject to planning permission when applicable for a sensitive area such as Conservation, Green Belt, Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty etc.
We would normally undertake this on your behalf. We charge £460.00 to cover costs
GET A QUOTE TODAY
Call us on 01722 444590 or use our online form